Shaft lathes WDZ 350 with one steady rest and WDZ 350 duo with two steady rests
A powerful main spindle with up to 64.4 KW and a torque of 1,110 Nm, the economical 4-axis machining and the time-parallel loading and unloading – the shaft lathes WDZ 350 with one steady rest and WDZ 350 duo with two independent steady rests are designed for maximum productivity. For short set-up times and highly efficient productive times.
Performance data of the WDZ 350 and WDZ 350 duo shaft lathes:
- Compact, vertical design with a small footprint
- For workpieces up to 1,100 mm of height and 350 mm of diameter
- The latest synchronous drive technology with up to 64.4 KW and a torque of 1,110 Nm
- Rapid traverse rates up to 30 m/min
- Modular concept with individually adaptable configuration levels
- CNC-controlled axes for the main spindle, turret, steady rest and support
- High efficiency due to 4-axis machining
- WDZ 350 variant with one steady rest or – doubly productive – the WDZ 350 duo with two independent steady rests
- Integrated storage of raw parts and finished parts
- Fast time-parallel loading and unloading due to hooks in the turret
- Easy automation
- Integration of a hobbing unit in the work area for the machining of gears
- Optimal chip fall due to the vertical arrangement of the main spindle
- Ergonomically optimized operation
Processing examples show the performance of the WDZ 350 and WDZ 350 duo shaft turning centres: Cam shafts, flanged shafts, transmission shafts, main shafts, auxiliary shafts and crank shafts.
|Drive power (100%ED)||kW||64,4|
*= Variations possible
For further information in respect of technical data please address our competent contact persons.